- COINS & MORE is devoted to providing you with quality products and services. In case you are not contented with the products/services for whatever reason, COINS & MORE accepts refund within 14 days from the date of receipt. The return will only be valid if the purchased package remains in the original state.
- You will be required to follow a proper channel to return the order. You must need to inform us by sending us an email at email@example.com along with Order Reference and item(s) to be returned.
- You need to wait for confirmation from us before returning the order. Once you get a go-ahead from us, send the package to the address of COINS & MORE. You will be responsible for all the shipping and insurance costs of the returned order.
- The company will first inspect the returned order to verify its original/good condition before making a refund. The refund amount will not include shipping and other associated costs (including customs and related charges, especially if the return is made outside Europe).
- The refund will be issued in the form of a voucher worth the initial order’s value. The voucher will be valid for 1 year.
- In the event of a returned item being damaged during delivery, COINS & MORE will take the responsibility to replace the item without any charge. In the case of out-of-stock coins at the delivery time, the company will offer a full refund including shipping costs for the returned item.
- COINS & MORE will accept partial returns and will make partial payment refunds. It refers to the scenario of purchasing a whole coin set where only one coin needs to be returned. In such a case, you will be required to return the damaged coin only to claim a refund.
- We reserve the right to limit or refuse a return. We also reserve the right to suspend a user account with a history of excessive returns. The company will not take any responsibility for the lost return shipments.
- For further information about returns and refunds, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.