- The terms listed below are between COINS & MORE, having its postal address: 23 Rue des Vergers 67880 INNENHEIM, France & contact number +33 6 60 16 09 93, and anyone who visits our website for whatever reason like Visiting, Getting Information or Placing an Order.
- These terms and conditions will be immediately effective and can be altered/updated any time, without any prior notice.
- By visiting this website for whatever reason, we expect that you accept these terms and conditions. By not abiding by the terms and conditions, COINS & MORE reserves the right to take appropriate action that we may find necessary.
- Please note that the purpose of these terms and conditions is not to harm or restrict any rights of the customer but to ensure FREE & FAIR business activity and relationship prevails.
- Also please note that the data COINS & MORE receives on behalf of the website is solely for the business purpose; such as for shipment purposes, order processing, etc. By accepting these terms and conditions, COINS & MORE expects that the visitor gave permission to share the required data.
- When you create an account on COINS & MORE, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and up to date. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the terms and conditions, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
- To avail of our services, you will be asked to create a user account. The requested details include, but not limited to, first name, last name, email address, phone number, address, along with a unique username and password. Note that the account details are strictly confidential and you are not allowed to share these with anyone else. We take no responsibility for any unauthorized use of your account in any case. COINS & MORE also reserves the right to verify your identification.
Requirements to Use this Website
- We have made our website as simple as possible, keeping in mind the User Experience. You do not require any special training/tools to gain access to it.
- Please make sure that you utilize our website in a way that does not harm the original content/theme and purpose of this website.
- It is your sole responsibility to provide complete details prior to using our website. The COINS & MORE is not responsible for the customers who fail to fulfill such requirements.
- The website can be accessed from any part of the world, provided the following conditions are meant:
I. Computer or any other equipment (like a laptop, mobile device or tablet) on which the website can be accessed.
II. Internet connection with standard quality and 24/7 availability.
III. Web browser capable of running on the internet.
IV. Web-based cookies enabled for seamless web experience.
- We also expect that you have a valid email address so that we can use it for order/business processing or any other inquiry as required. However, the non-provision of the email address on your behalf does not mean that the business terms cannot be finalized. (Please note that provision of the email address is not the responsibility of the COINS & MORE.)
- We take full responsibility for any issues/misuse found on COINS & MORE’s website. Please register your complaints at [email protected]
Consent to Communicate
- To initiate the order-and-payment process, you may proceed as a guest or as a registered user. By placing an order with us, you agree to share your personal information with us for the purpose of initiating and finishing your order. We send updates to you via text messages or emails regarding the latest products, offers, competitions or surveys. You reserve the right to unsubscribe from these updates any time you desire.
- Additionally, your personal information may be accessible or used by third-party wholesalers, vendors or providers for the smooth delivery of products and services. We are not responsible for any mishandling of this information on behalf of the afore-mentioned parties.
How You Can Order Items
- You can place an order in a variety of ways:
I. You can place an order by visiting our website - https://coinsandmore.fr/
II. Alternatively, you can place an order by dialing our number: +33 6 60 16 09 93.
Placing Order Through Website
- You need to create an account on COINS & MORE’s website, prior to order placement by providing required personal information via filling an e-form.
- We will not execute any order placed by an unregistered account.
- Account creation is not required for the guest-view of our website.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances, COINS & MORE may not be able to complete your order request. This may include but not limited to a sudden huge amount of sales, regular website maintenance and/or server/back-end issues.
- COINS & MORE have the right to cancel an order within 3 days of the order placement, subjected to the unavailability of coins.
Language of the Legal Documents
- All the legal documentation and sales agreement will be carried out in FRENCH only.
What Form of Payment do we Accept
- We accept the following mode of payments. Please indicate in advance what form of payment you would prefer. Also if you find any problem/issue while entering your details, immediately contact us at our given number. Our customer care representative will handle the situation and guide you immediately.
I. Payment can be made through bank transfer, directly into the account of COINS & MORE. Please make sure to cross-check the account details before initiating payment. Also, make sure that bank transfer has been carried out within 3 days of order placement, otherwise, the order shall be considered canceled automatically.
II. We also accept payments made through credit cards. Following credit cards can be used while doing payment:
A. VISA CARD
B. MASTER CARD
III. Apart from the aforementioned payment methods, we also accept payment through PAYPAL and Payment by Cheque.
Currencies We Accept
- The following currencies are accepted by COINS & MORE:
I. US Dollar (USD)
II. EURO (EUR)
- It will be the sole responsibility of the COINS & MORE to provide the Certificate of Authenticity. We assure you that the certificates are original and free from any defects.
- All the content, data, information or graphics available on our website, including but not limited to text, files, logos, pictures, videos, audios, layout and other files are property of COINS & MORE and can not be used by anyone without authorized permission. Any breach of our copyright policy can result in us taking legal action against the copyright violator.
I. Defects in Items / Goods Received
A. When you receive goods/items, we request you to please check the physical condition in the presence of the carrier so that if there is any damage, the evidence will verify in your favor.
B. For reassurance, kindly cross-check the contents of the parcel against the shipping list in front of the carrier.
C. In case of any damage, you can lodge a complaint within 14 days of the receipt of the goods
D. Please provide necessary details like Account Number, Order number at the time of filing the complaint, so that the necessary action be taken by COINS & MORE immediately.
A. COINS & MORE puts its best efforts to ensure that all the data, information, services and products showcased on our site are authentic and accurate. However, we do not guarantee or provide a warranty that all of the displayed content will be accurate, current or complete and we are not responsible for any mistake/omission.
B. In addition, we are not responsible for third-parties, wholesalers or providers for their content/policy and are not liable to any mistake, error or offense made on their behalf.
III. Links to Third-Party Websites
IV. Legal Action
A. In case of any legal dispute, all the processing will be covered and settled according to the French laws.
A. We, COINS & MORE reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions any time without prior notice. You will, however, be informed about the changes via the ‘Last Updated On’ date at the top of the page. By continuing to access/use our website, the revised/updated terms become effective and you are liable to abide by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the updated/revised terms, you are requested to refrain from using our website.
- If you have any queries related to our terms and conditions, feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected]
1. COINS & MORE, having its postal address: 23 Rue des Vergers 67880 INNENHEIM, France and its contact number +33 6 60 16 09 93, is the owner of the customer’s personal information.
3. COINS & MORE has no right to store and/or use your data in any form, either in written or electronic form.
4. We take full responsibility for the collected user data. Personal Information is shared with the third party for the following purpose only:
I. To verify your order.
II. To process your order request.
III. To allow the courier companies to ship the parcel at your doorstep.
IV. Payment processing and verification.
5. We share the non-personal/non-identifiable information, such as statistics related to specific regions/location, requirement statistics, purchase preferences with the third parties to improve our performance and service delivery.
6. COINS & MORE reserves the right to collect user information via promotional offers, surveys, and other means (web-based Contact Us page.) The promotional offers/survey forms are shared either via your authorized email address or on-site, as deemed fit.
8. We collect the following data while a user creates his/her account. Please note that this data is necessary in order for your data to be processed. However, personal information is not required for a guest-view of the website.
I. First Name
II. Last name
III. Email address
IV. Password (for customer’s use)
V. Birthdate (optional)
9. We store multiple copies of user data so that we can offer uninterrupted services even in case of any mishap/trouble.
10. After the processing and receipt of the order, the account/transaction details remain intact, even if you choose to delete your account. However, for the next purchase order, you will be required to create the account again.
12. COINS & MORE reserves the right to allow Federated Authentication i.e. you can use social media logins like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and others to sign-up or sign-in directly. Moreover, we have the right to update/change the sign-up policy, due to updates/changes in technological or state laws.
13. We reserve the right to offer an option for filling-in/sharing testimonials, feedback and comments, where necessary, for the sake of transparency. Note that we take no responsibility for the misuse of any information shared in the form of reviews since these are publicly available.
14. We take no responsibility for any loss of data due to any force of nature, such as fire, flood, tsunami or any other.
15. By using the information collected via public mediums/forums, we can create reports and indexes to analyze our performance and share these insights with our audience. This is done for sharing transparency in our system and to improve our services. Note that no personal information will be shared in any of our reports.
16. We take no responsibility for any data theft due to viruses, logic bombs or any other unrecoverable malicious activity.
17. In the case of COINS & MORE’s merger or acquisition, in parts or as a whole, we are liable to share your details with the new business owner/shareholders for the continued provision of services.
18. We are bound to share your details with law enforcement agencies during emergency/mishap/violations.
19. It is your sole responsibility to check the contents of the policy; however, COINS & MORE will take the necessary steps to inform and alert you about reviewing our policies beforehand.
Rights of Customers
- As per the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), in effect from May 25, 2018, you have the following rights:
I. Right to Erasure: You can request to erase their data from our servers if you cease to use our services.
II. Right to Question: You can ask about our methods of collecting, storing, and processing your personal data.
III. Right to Access: You can request a portable copy of your personal data from us.
IV. Right to Correction: You have the right to ask us to correct/update your personal details.
V. Right to Consent: Without your consent, we cannot use, store or collect any of your personal or non-personal data.
- COINS & MORE delivers parcels to a physical residential/business address. Moreover, we do provide deliveries to Post Office Boxes. You are requested to include a complete delivery address and a specific postal code in case we need to contact you.
- All packages are usually shipped within 3 business days from Monday to Friday.
- The pre-sales orders are shipped once they become available. Their availability date may change for unavoidable reasons. All packages are packaged cautiously to be shock resistant. For shipping information you can contact us at [email protected].
- Your orders are not valid until COINS & MORE accepts it.
- We reserve the right to bound quantities and discontinue order acceptance at any moment.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your coin orders of any combination provided.
- In the scenario for any coin to be out of stock, we reserve the right to make refunds, process partial order or return the entire order.
- For international orders (excluding EU), you are responsible to pay for the tax and applicable custom fees at the time goods reach the destined country.
Return and Refund Policy
- COINS & MORE is devoted to providing you with quality products and services. In case you are not contented with the products/services for whatever reason, COINS & MORE accepts refund within 14 days from the date of receipt. The return will only be valid if the purchased package remains in the original state.
- You will be required to follow a proper channel to return the order. You must need to inform us by sending us an email at [email protected] along with Order Reference and item(s) to be returned.
- You need to wait for confirmation from us before returning the order. Once you get a go-ahead from us, send the package to the address of COINS & MORE. You will be responsible for all the shipping and insurance costs of the returned order.
- The company will first inspect the returned order to verify its original/good condition before making a refund. The refund amount will not include shipping and other associated costs (including customs and related charges, especially if the return is made outside Europe).
- The refund will be issued in the form of a voucher worth the initial order’s value. The voucher will be valid for 1 year.
- In the event of a returned item being damaged during delivery, COINS & MORE will take the responsibility to replace the item without any charge. In the case of out-of-stock coins at the delivery time, the company will offer a full refund including shipping costs for the returned item.
- COINS & MORE will accept partial returns and will make partial payment refunds. It refers to the scenario of purchasing a whole coin set where only one coin needs to be returned. In such a case, you will be required to return the damaged coin only to claim a refund.
- We reserve the right to limit or refuse a return. We also reserve the right to suspend a user account with a history of excessive returns. The company will not take any responsibility for the lost return shipments.
- For further information about returns and refunds, contact us at [email protected].
- Cookies are small text files that are being stored within the device browser (mobile/computer/tablet) with which a user visits the website.
- The purpose of these text files to store the data regarding the number of visits users make, the location at which the website was accessed, the device with which website was used, to name a few. This non-personal information is stored to make your web-experience more user-friendly.
- There are two types of Cookies:
I. Temporary cookies: These are only stored in the computer as long as you visit the website. When you exit the website, these cookies are deleted automatically.
II. Permanent Cookies: These are cookies that are stored until you opt to delete them.
II. The Cookies We Set: To make sure that you get the best experience on our platform, we have set forth various cookies, including but not limited to, cookies related to an account sign-up and sign-in, email newsletters, order processing, surveys, forms and site preferences.
III. Third-Party Cookies: COINS & MORE reserves the right to allow trusted third parties to set cookies on our website for a consistent experience. We are entitled to partner with multiple tracking technologies, including Google Analytics as well as other third-parties, including affiliate partners, advertising companies and social media platforms.